Location: London, Soho
Industry: Web3 | Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, vesting tez (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Trilitech is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer for a new business unit to implement and ensure robust processes in deployment, environment management and live production operations. We have developed a new product in partnership with several of our large corporate partners and will launch beta versions with them in the next few months.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Create and maintain scalable build and deployment infrastructure for production and development for web3 applications.
- Drive improvements in efficiency, operability, scalability, performance, security and privacy.
- Write and review code, develop documentation, plan for future capacity.
- Manage integration and deployment of data storage systems
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for new services and ensure adherence to SLOs, as well as incident response and disaster recovery practices.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines with various release strategies
- Hands-on experience with identifying and automating manual processes as well as debugging and optimising code
- Experience building cloud infrastructure, with a preference for working with Google Cloud
trilitech is a Tezos blockchain R&D and Entrepreneur Hub based in London, UK. Our objective is to further develop and catalyse unique opportunities for the Tezos ecosystem, both on and off-chain. We are building a business development and adoption team to lead the global promotion of the Tezos blockchain, a leading layer 1 protocol launched in 2018. The ambition of trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do and are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best people in their respective fields.
Tezos is an open-source platform that addresses key barriers facing blockchain adoptions for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers and builders. Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nuc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai.
- Generous core benefits such as pension / Life assurance / Private Medical
- Competitive Tez (Tezos token) LTIP Scheme
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- 25 Days holiday + 1 day for your birthday
- Flexible hybrid working policy
- Flexible collection of workplace perks, e.g. free lunches, snacks and drinks etc
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
A desire to win. Our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
A sense of urgency. Our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
An ownership mindset. We take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism. We prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication. We broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.