Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, crypto LTIP (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team who will be responsible for driving product development within the Tezos ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with the founder, identifying interesting use-cases that push the boundaries of what Tezos blockchain is really capable of.
Day to Day:
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and Adoption to identify use-cases and build impactful products e.g. wallets, languages, DeFi integrations etc.
- Manage the process of bringing new products to market from ideation to production
- Translate and develop product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Understand Trilitech’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission
- Significant experience within a similar role for a highly technical product
- Lateral thinker who asks appropriate questions to get a full understanding of stakeholder and customer problems, potential risks and desired outcomes
- Experience driving product roadmaps, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Proven product mindset; understand how to prioritise and see the product from a user perspective
- Experience driving cross-functional projects and managing stakeholder expectations
Although previous experience in Web3 / blockchain technology is not required, a genuine interest in this area is essential.
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other entities and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nuc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast-growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.