Location: London, Soho
Industry: Web3 | Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, vesting tez (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
Trilitech is searching for a Developer Advocate to join our new and rapidly expanding team and help drive our developer adoption efforts. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience working as a Developer Advocate or in a similar role, and have worked in a highly technical field, such as software development in the past. You are comfortable speaking to and engaging with developers and are highly adept at understanding their needs and taking action to ensure their success. In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Head of Developer Success on ambitious projects in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Create developer-focused content that engages, educates, and inspires developers e.g. blog posts, tutorials, videos, presentations, live streams, sample code, demo apps courses, and more.
- Attend and speak at events (e.g. conferences, meetups, hackathons), online and in person.
- Engage with our communities both in-person and online (e.g. GitHub, StackOverflow, Slack, Reddit, Telegram, Discord, etc.) to understand their needs and collect feedback on how to improve our developer experience.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other entities within our ecosystem to improve our developer experience (e.g source great content ideas, and coordinate on events)
- Work with prospective and existing partners and developers, including those in our various accelerator, grant or investment programs, helping them to accelerate adoption
- Experiment with emerging technologies and frameworks, to find new ways to help developers succeed.
- Contribute to and lead the development of new developer tools and SDKs to increase adoption and accelerate the onboarding of new developers into the ecosystem.
- Participate in supporting key partners as well as new launches from idea through to rollout.
- Experience with Tezos or another cryptocurrency
- Experience in a full-time Developer Relations/Advocacy/Evangelist role
- Experience working as a software developer or similar role in the past
- A track record of regular content publishing, either as part of a previous job or on your own personal channels
- Experience with public speaking (e.g. at meetups, developer conferences, hackathons etc.)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritisation
- Strong drive to work independently and self prioritise in a fast paced environment
- High empathy for developers and the developer ecosystem
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience contributing to (and maintaining) Open Source projects and tools
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nuc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.