The Role: Business Development Manager
Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, bonus (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team with a focus on the UK. You will support the Head of Business Development in championing the Tezos blockchain to support ecosystem growth. You will do this by building relationships across professional services providers, the funding ecosystem, the entrepreneurial ecosystem, and corporate entities.
- Drive meaningful partnerships with relevant industry players through promoting Tezos technology, strengthening our market position, and advising on blockchain technology trends
- Identify partners and onboard them, taking into account technical needs and requirements
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential partners (including opportunity tracking, calls, and follow-up)
- Support the Head of Business Development in delivering strategic projects involving the ecosystem participants
- 1-3 years experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Interest and curiosity in blockchain and other emerging technologies to inform and influence
- Ability to develop executive level partnerships
- Ability to support advanced negotiations to win projects
- Highly motivated and independent self-starter with strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and results oriented, with a bias towards action
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
We care deeply about our culture and have developed it across five key pillars:
Autonomy: we believe in hiring great people, then giving them the space and flexibility to work in the way that’s best for them. We will agree on goals, and then expect you to decide how you want to pursue those goals.
Collaboration: as a fast growing small business we all work together across multiple workstreams. We have a flat structure and encourage frank discussion, honesty and openness.
Learning and development: the blockchain space is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Having a growth mentality and being open to continuous learning is an important part of our culture. It’s always OK to not know the answer to something and have to do some research! We cement this by offering more formal perks to help fund employees’ continued education.
Diversity and Inclusion: inclusiveness is one of our blockchain’s core strengths, and in the same way we are committed to inclusiveness across all diversity dimensions. We are also actively looking for talent outside of the immediate blockchain space. What we primarily look for is general markers of excellence and ambition.
Mission driven: we believe that the Tezos blockchain is going to change the world and our goal is to promote its adoption. Blockchain technology will power new positive change, increase the democratisation of previously restricted systems and create transparency and trust.
Desire to win: our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: we take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: we prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: we broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.