We are looking for a talented and motivated team member to join our dynamic AI company, where we are committed to the advancement of digital innovation.
You will have the option of working in either of our groovy offices (Évora or Lisbon), – nice and open plan if that’s your thing – or from the comfort of your own home, as working remotely is an option that many of us at Two Impulse enjoy.
The main point is that you’ll be in touch with a fantastic team who really enjoy working together.
About the role… You’ll be working within a relaxed and yet highly motivated team on extremely cool projects such as Insuretech, Fintech, Pharmatech, Blockchain and A.I. as well as on our own products, collaborating and sharing your valuable skills i. More specifically, you’ll be:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities;
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using tools such as Robot, Postman, Salenium;
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs;
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaising with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitoring debugging process results;
- Investigating the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and opening defect counts;
- Keeping up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
We highly value individual experience and are not only interested in ticking boxes, nevertheless, there are some essential skills required to get the job done:
- +3 years of proven work experience in software quality assurance and automation;
- Great troubleshooting skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Robot framework, Selenium, Postman and performance testing like Gatling;
- Proficiency with version control systems like Git;
- English Proficiency;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Nice skills that would be helpful to have:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Experience with Android testing and tools like Browserstack;
- Experience with Angular E2E testing and tools like Proactor framework;
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
…and on a more personal level, it would be great if you:
- Have the ability to deal with ambiguity and work successfully within a globally distributed team;
- Are adaptable, enthusiastic, and willing to take ownership;
- Are inquisitive, analytical, and a creative problem solver.
What’s in it for you? Only the good stuff!:
- The salary is attractive and negotiable, as good talent is hard to come by!
- We also hook you up with a high-tech laptop with plenty of memory and CPUs, plus all the peripherals you may need!
- A work environment that nurtures innovation and collaboration, and a place where your voice is heard, and your contributions are appreciated;
- All the training and ongoing training you need to keep your skills at the cutting edge;
- Health Insurance and an awesome benefits package;
- Quarterly Team Get-togethers where you will be well Fed and Watered (Haha)!
Welcoming people of different backgrounds and experiences, Two Impulse is committed to building an inclusive and trustworthy work environment that makes it a great home for everyone.
Feel the Impulse? Check out the form below!