We are looking for a talented and motivated team member to join our dynamic AI company, where we are committed to the advancement of digital innovation.
You will have the option of working in either of our groovy offices (Évora or Lisbon), – nice and open plan if that’s your thing – or from the comfort of your own home, as working remotely is an option that many of us at Two Impulse enjoy.
The main point is that you’ll be in touch with a fantastic team who really enjoy working together.
About the role… As a Fullstack Developer, you will work on both frontend and backend development processes. You’ll design, develop, and maintain fully-fledged and functioning platforms with databases or servers. More specifically, you’ll be:
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Developing and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writing technical documentation
- Working with data scientists and analysts to improve software
We highly value individual experience and are not only interested in ticking boxes, nevertheless, there are some essential skills required to get the job done:
- +5 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of at least one backend language such as C#, Java and/or Python
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB) and web servers
- Proficiency with version control systems like Git;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Motivation to work with international teams and clients
- Passion to learn new technologies
- English Proficiency
Nice skills that would be helpful to have:
- Experience using AWS or Azure to architect for reliability and scalability
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Motivation to grow toward technical leadership
…and on a more personal level, it would be great if you:
- Have the ability to deal with ambiguity and work successfully within a globally distributed team;
- Are adaptable, enthusiastic, and willing to take ownership;
- Are inquisitive, analytical, and a creative problem solver.
What’s in it for you? Only the good stuff!:
- The salary is attractive and negotiable, as good talent is hard to come by!
- We also hook you up with a high-tech laptop with plenty of memory and CPUs, plus all the peripherals you may need!
- A work environment that nurtures innovation and collaboration, and a place where your voice is heard, and your contributions are appreciated;
- All the training and ongoing training you need to keep your skills at the cutting edge;
- Health Insurance and an awesome benefits package;
- Quarterly Team Get-togethers where you will be well Fed and Watered (Haha)!
Welcoming people of different backgrounds and experiences, Two Impulse is committed to building an inclusive and trustworthy work environment that makes it a great home for everyone.
Feel the Impulse? Check out the form below!