We are a team of over 60 people across Europe from different backgrounds, with a diversity of skills, sharing one common spirit and passion for what we do!
Two Impulse helps companies become digital and data-driven, make better decisions, and discover new opportunities and business models. We also help lighten the path that allows them to reinvent themselves, and we do that by creating technology, designing innovative software and customising solutions that apply AI to overcome challenges.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work close to the development team. providing all the scripts, pipelines, and infrastructure to help with the CI/CD process. More specifically, you will be working in projects or products:
- Maintaining CI/CD Infrastructure
- Developing, building, testing and deploying pipelines
- Developing, automating, maintaining and optimising infrastructure
- Working with different cloud providers and tech stacks
- Investigating and resolving technical issues
- Contributing to Two Impulse best practices and guidelines and evangelizing the development teams
- Working closely with clients or product teams
We highly value individual experience and are not only interested in ticking boxes, nevertheless, there are some essential skills required to get the job done:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Cloud Engineer
- Strong experience with one of the major cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP or other Cloud platform
- Hands on building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, or other)
- Experience with containerisation technologies (Docker, Docker compose, Kubernetes,...)
- Experience building and maintaining infrastructure
- Knowledge of Security in general (Certificates, Firewall…) and networks (DNS, TCP/IP…)
- Experience in Linux/Unix systems administration, bash, shell scripting
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- English proficiency, both spoken and written
Nice skills that would be helpful to have:
- Cloud or other technical certifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Motivation to grow toward technical leadership
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Working knowledge of backups (databases and other infrastructure)
- Working knowledge of web technologies both for frontend and backend applications and databases
- Experience with building tools like Maven, Gradle, npm, or other
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Terraform, Pulumi, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of ELK stack
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
…and on a more personal level, it would be great if you:
- Have the ability to deal with ambiguity and work successfully within a globally distributed team;
- Are adaptable, enthusiastic, and willing to take ownership;
- Are inquisitive, analytical, and a creative problem solver.
What’s in it for you? Only the good stuff!:
- The salary is attractive, as good talent is hard to come by!
- We also hook you up with a high-tech laptop with plenty of memory and CPUs, plus all the peripherals you may need!
- A work environment that nurtures innovation and collaboration, and a place where your voice is heard, and your contributions are appreciated;
- All the training and ongoing training you need to keep your skills at the cutting edge;
- Health Insurance and an awesome benefits package;
- Quarterly Team Get-togethers where you will be well Fed and Watered (Haha)!
Welcoming people of different backgrounds and experiences, Two Impulse is committed to building an inclusive and trustworthy work environment that makes it a great home for everyone!
Feel the Impulse? Check out the form below!