We are a team of over 60 people across Europe from different backgrounds, with a diversity of skills, sharing one common spirit and passion for what we do!
Two Impulse helps companies become digital and data-driven, make better decisions, and discover new opportunities and business models. We also help lighten the path that allows them to reinvent themselves, and we do that by creating technology, designing innovative software and customising solutions that apply AI to overcome challenges.
We are on the lookout for a talented System Security Engineer to join our team.
About the role… As a System Security Engineer, you will work on supporting the development team, providing all the scripts, pipelines, and infrastructure to help with the CI/CD process. More specifically, you’ll be:
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information;
- Identifying and defining system security requirements;
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cybersecurity designs;
- Preparing and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Configuring and troubleshooting security infrastructure devices;
- Developing technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Ensuring that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible, about security incidents;
- Writing comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
We highly value individual experience and are not only interested in ticking boxes, nevertheless, there are some essential skills required to get the job done:
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
What’s in it for you? Only the good stuff!:
- The salary is attractive, as good talent is hard to come by!
- We also hook you up with a high-tech laptop with plenty of memory and CPUs, plus all the peripherals you may need!
- A work environment that nurtures innovation and collaboration, and a place where your voice is heard, and your contributions are appreciated;
- All the training and ongoing training you need to keep your skills at the cutting edge;
- Health Insurance and an awesome benefits package;
- Quarterly Team Get-togethers where you will be well Fed and Watered (Haha)!
Welcoming people of different backgrounds and experiences, Two Impulse is committed to building an inclusive and trustworthy work environment that makes it a great home for everyone!
Feel the Impulse? Check out the form below!