The future of finance is decentralized.
We’re building the access layer.
Join us in our mission to empower people around the world to access, interact with and unlock financial opportunities of the decentralized economy. We're building the most intuitive multi-chain, non-custodial wallet to onboard mass market consumers to DeFi & NFTs.
- Design and develop components of our backend in Rust.
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering teams as they iterate on our product.
- Take part in a fast development cycle to ship continuously and often.
- Build software that interacts with Blockchains such as Ethereum and Solana.
Your background and skills:
- You have professional experience coding in Rust or have the desire to master it.
- You deeply care about code quality, performance, maintainability and development speed.
- You have experience building distributed systems that deal with large amounts of data at low latency.
- You have previously worked in crypto or DeFi space or are excited to do so.
What you can expect:
- Become one of the key builders of this new company and therefore have exposure to the Blockchain and DeFi community
- Participation and ownership in building one of the most exciting companies in the DeFi space
- Remote-first with a super nice office in Berlin
- VSOP and participation in potential company token incentive programs for long term benefit
- We're supported by a great team of investors that help us along this mission, including
- Speedinvest, Inflection, Backed, Cadenza, Discovery Ventures, Fabric Ventures, Rockaway Blockchain Fund, and well-known Angels from the Ethereum/Polkadot ecosystem, Centrifuge and Fractal
Sounds like something exciting you want to be part of?
Get in touch and apply with your GitHub, CV or LinkedIn - no need for a cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, freelancers and supporters.