The future of finance is decentralized.
We’re building the access layer.
Join us in our mission to empower people around the world to access, interact with and unlock financial opportunities of the decentralized economy. We're building the most intuitive multi-chain, non-custodial wallet to onboard mass market consumers to DeFi & NFTs.
About the role:
We are a design led force. At unstoppable finance, our mission is to build the most intuitive wallet to onboard the mass market. This requires solving some of the most complex UX issues in the industry. We approach product holistically the user experience is the foundation for everything we do. We want to delight our users and you will play a vital role in turning the complexity of crypto into delightful user experiences. As a product manager you get the opportunity to make finance accessible to millions around the world. Our product is truly global by nature, we will launch across the world. You will have the opportunity to identify problems to solve and grow your own team.
- Contribute to the product vision and bring insights from the customer problem spaces and ecosystem.
- Lead the user experience and development of the Earn product across iOS, Android and Web.
- Own the complete cycle from ideation to delivery. Collaborate and work with designers, engineers and other stakeholders to ship features in a continuous manner.
- Gather insights from user testing, customer feedback, data analytics and channel them as insights for feature development.
Your background and skills:
- 3+ years experience as a full-time product manager
- Successfully shipped world class products and managed all aspects of a product through its lifecycle. Bonus if you have worked with iOS and Android apps.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and lead the team to solve them in creative ways. You do not settle for a solution that is not delightful.
- You are interested about Crypto/DeFi and ideally, you have been working in FinTech or crypto space before.
- You are used to agile working methodologies and like to work in a collaborative environment.
- Comfortable with product analytics.
- You have excellent English language skills (written & verbal).
- You are fun to work with :-)
What you can expect:
- Become one of the key builders of this new company and get exposure to the exciting frontier of crypto and Defi.
- Participation and take ownership in building one of the most exciting companies in the DeFi industry
- Remote-first with an awesome office in Berlin (central)
- Competitive salary, equity and participation in the token incentive program for long term benefit
- We're supported by a great team of investors that help us along this mission, including Speedinvest, Inflection, Backed, Cadenza, Discovery Ventures, Fabric Ventures, Rockaway Blockchain Fund, and well-known Angels from the Ethereum/Polkadot ecosystem, Centrifuge and Fractal
Sounds like something exciting you want to be part of?
Get in touch and apply with your GitHub, CV or LinkedIn - no need for a cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, freelancers and supporters.