We believe in the power of technology as a force for good, and know we need to bring the best people together to work on such a significant problem. We are looking for game-changers from across Europe or equivalent time zones, who share our vision to create a better future for people and the planet.
If you are an innovator, want to work at a purpose-driven startup, and be part of a team defining state-of-the-art technology that will drive down carbon emissions at scale, we’d love to hear from you.
- Environmental. The Earth is our protagonist. Protecting it is at the center of everything we do.
- Collaborative. Climate change affects us all. By working collaboratively we know we can make a difference within retail, and beyond.
- Honest. Our voice is informative and authentic. We want to share what we are working on, be open about the challenges, and build an ecosystem that creates change.
- Managing all hardware and software assets for the team
- IT set up and onboarding for new joiners
- Supporting the team with any tech issues (e.g. troubleshooting bad internet connections, software not working)
- Assisting in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures
- Implementing best practices and security protocols, including data protection (e.g. ensuring everyone encrypts their hard drive)
- Track system lifecycles and plan on refreshes, decommissions, etc. while staying aligned with budgets
- Administrating accounts (incl. Google and 1Password)
- 4+ years’ experience in IT
- Experience administrating all operating systems commonly used by us: Mac OS and Windows (Linux – nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with IT Infrastructures including connectivity, networks and security (including remote access)
- Demonstrable past experience in a hands-on IT role
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Vaayu provides the opportunity to:
- Work at a mission-driven start-up with sustainability experts
- Receive equity in a fast-growing business with an exciting journey ahead
- Full remote work from anywhere in Europe
- Collaborate with a diverse, open-minded, and international team
- Grow and develop within an expanding team of entrepreneurial experts
- Join our quarterly offsite where we come together in a European destination
- Enjoy 26 days paid leave with an additional day for every year of employment (up to 30 days)
- Opt in to pension and health policies available within your region of work
Vaayu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not believe in discrimination of any kind, and are proud to have an international team from over 17 different countries. We nurture an inclusive and collaborative environment for all, and are committed to reflecting a diverse range of backgrounds, experience and thinking.