As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will design and build the services that provide our customers with fast, reliable, and scalable Node API and Web3 Data access. You will have an opportunity to explore new product offerings, dive deep into the details of the different blockchains we support, and engineer new solutions to scaling a globally distributed, low-latency platform.
You’ll join an engineering team that is a diverse group of individuals with a shared passion for problem-solving and innovation. We believe in open communication and knowledge-sharing, and our engineers are encouraged to work cross-functionally across the company and to specialize based on their interests.
- Build the world's fastest APIs that deliver globally resilient access to blockchain nodes
- Implement customer management, control, and billing systems
- Scale systems for data ingestion, storage, and query capabilities
- Drive strategic integrations with blockchain networks and ecosystem partners
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience developing in Go
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, and/or other cloud environments
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Blockchain industry experience
- Leading open source projects, and/or guiding their communities.
- Experience with the following: Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes or similar tools
- Experience building and securing multi-tenanted systems
- Experience performance testing and optimizing distributed systems
💸 Competitive salary with bonus and equity options
🏥 Comprehensive health insurance coverage, including medical, dental, and vision
🌴 Generous vacation time and paid time off
🌍 Fully remote work
🏙️ Biannual company offsite
🤝 Dynamic and collaborative work environment
🚀 Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team in a fast-growing industry
📱Cell Phone Stipend
💻 Hardware included
Our Company Values
Validation Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position!
🛡️ Integrity We empower our team to do the right thing, even when no one is watching. We encourage exuding and practicing trust so that our team members always ask for help when they need it and trust their team’s input.
⭐ Commitment to Excellence We’re constantly raising the bar to meet our standard of a “high-degree of execution.” We practice this standard daily in interactions with our team and customers to ensure excellence in everything we do.
🎯 Determination We never ever give up. Our team isn’t deterred by short-term disappointments and we challenge ourselves to deliver customer results efficiently and effectively no matter what.
🏆 Solutions Orientation We’re a low ego team with an insatiable desire to find the right answer and fix the problem. No task is too small because we have a bias towards action and finding the solution for our customers.