⚡️ About Us
The working world has fundamentally shifted. Never before have we seen such an upheaval to business norms; employee stress has been thrown into the spotlight and businesses around the world are struggling to respond.
Walking on Earth is solving this problem; through the first science based platform to end the stress epidemic.
We have brought together the world’s leading experts in holistic health, drawing on ancient wisdom and modern day science. We know that half the challenge lies in transforming knowledge into action so we use deep science & technology to translate learnings into habits.
Here are some highlights of our growth so far:
- Team: Experienced leadership team ex. Google, Treatwell, Deliveroo, BenevolentAI
- Funding: VC backed with word class investors & advisors incl. Arianna Huffington & Brent Hoberman
- Product: App based platform on iOS, Android & web
- User feedback: 9.3/10; NPS 76
- Growth: 130% QoQ
🚀 The Role
We are looking for a stellar Technical Lead who can work with the founding team to shape this exciting new venture. An ideal candidate is someone experienced building and scaling a consumer facing product and who is passionate about redefining how we embrace our holistic health. We are looking for a highly experienced, naturally inquisitive, problem-solving individual who can assume responsibility for developing and managing all technical aspects of the Company. As Tech Lead you will ideate, prototype and launch major new features, improve and maintain existing functionality, set the technical vision, and grow an in-house technical team and/or manage tech team contract workers.
- Expertise building and deploying web and native mobile applications
- Strong leadership skills, driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments with little instruction or oversight
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and innovation skills
- Experience building a technical team and working with cross-functional teams
- 5+ years experience in engineering, operating at a technical leadership level
- Desire to ultimately step up and lead the function
- Bsc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; relevant graduate degree is a plus
👻 Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary & options
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Unlimited holistic health days
- The last Friday of every quarter is a company holiday
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Private and team holistic health sessions
📝 Get in touch
This is a full-time position based in London, UK. We are offering a competitive salary and equity package.