⚡️ About Us
The working world has fundamentally shifted. Never before have we seen such an upheaval to business norms; employee stress has been thrown into the spotlight and businesses around the world are struggling to respond.
Walking on Earth is solving this problem; through the first science based platform to end the stress epidemic.
We have brought together the world’s leading experts in holistic health, drawing on ancient wisdom and modern day science. We know that half the challenge lies in transforming knowledge into action so we use deep science & technology to translate learnings into habits.
Here are some highlights of our growth so far:
- Team: Experienced leadership team ex. Google, Treatwell, Deliveroo, BenevolentAI
- Funding: VC backed with word class investors & advisors incl. Arianna Huffington & Brent Hoberman
- Product: App based platform on iOS, Android & web
- User feedback: 9.3/10; NPS 76
- Growth: 130% QoQ
🤝 What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our scaling Commercial team and supercharge our new business pipelines. You’ll develop and execute targeted, personalised and innovative campaigns to engage with target organisations. Collaborating closely with our Business Development Manager and Head of Commercial, you’ll be responsible for driving prospects into the sales cycle. We’re looking for someone dynamic, organised and very target driven. You’ll play a pivotal role in initiating relationships with our future partners and in turn, help us to achieve our mission of reducing the stress epidemic and elevating human happiness.
👩🏿💻 Who you are
- Around 1 year + experience in a B2B sales development role
- Target driven and commercial, with proven experience of delivering against sales targets
- Passion for health & wellbeing and its potential to transform company culture
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills across face to face, phone and email
- Consultative, solution-oriented and collaborative; utilising case studies and working cross-functionally to manage objections
- Self motivated, with a willingness to work independently
- High standards of integrity and trust
- High EQ and an analytical thinker
- Previous experience of using a CRM system would be beneficial
- Experience of working with or selling to HR teams would be highly desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced, start-up environment would be preferred
👻 Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary & options
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Unlimited holistic health days
- The last Friday of every quarter is a company holiday
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Private and team holistic health sessions
📝 Get in touch
This is a full-time position based in London, UK. We are offering a competitive salary and equity package.