Wallapop is a Barcelona based scale-up driven by the purpose to empower people to embrace a more conscious and human way of consumption. We believe in a world where collaborative economy is mainstream. This is what drives us.
Wallapop operates in Spain, Italy and Portugal, offering a catalogue of several hundreds of millions of products and services. Powered by technical innovation and continuous improvement, we bring together the scale & trust of classifieds with the marketplace’s convenience & reach. Our mission is to enable a connected trade ecosystem, making 2nd-hand the norm through smart use of technology.
Backed by top investors such as Accel, Insight Partners & Naver Corp we bring our total valuation to 690 million EUR and are embarking on our international journey with the aim to become the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
We are looking for a Field Sales Agent to help us keep improving our lead position in the automotive industry and take us to the next level. With a high autonomy and ownership you will concentrate in the mid-tail segment of car dealers and have the chance to capture these sellers and become a strategic partner of them. You would work based in Barcelona and report directly to our Sales Team Lead, Motor.
What You Will Do
- Develop key areas of potential to increase Wallapop’s market penetration by prospecting and acquiring new car dealers.
- Attracting new customers in the automotive sector (as associations and brands)
- Maintain strategic long-term relationships with mid-tail portfolio to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Measure, track and analyze customer performance metrics
- Collaboration with various teams involved in business matters such as Customer Service, Product, Finance, etc.
- Active participation in the definition of the process and sales structure together with the rest of the team
What We’re Looking For
- Previous extensive experience as account manager
- Experience in B2B sales working preferably in automotive market
- Communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Data driven approach to commercial activities and business development
- Availability to travel around Spain
Do note that all our jobs are Barcelona based. We work in a mostly remote capacity offering great flexibility to our employees, but we believe in the power of getting together regularly in our office. As a first iteration, we expect a 4+ day/month office attendance for which the specifics are decided on a team level.
Wallapop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees as we want Wallapop to be a place for everyone.
We sponsor visa processes for international candidates when applicable and provide legal & admin support along the process combined with a competitive relocation package.
Additionally to the opportunity to contribute to an agile product set up and work together towards achieving our meaningful mission, we offer the following Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive phantom shares package for all employees
- Generous individual learning budget of 2k per year + our very own Wallalibrary
- Group and individual English & Spanish lessons as part of our working day
- Private Health Insurance with Cigna
- Flexible working hours + short Fridays
- Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (kindergarten/food/transport check)
- Gym & Wellness plan, including physiotherapist in the office
- Generous referral Program & Charity Donation
- Extended newborn & adoption leave
- Bonus for weddings & newborns
- Wallarenta (Tax income support)
- Monthly plan for free shipping, bumps & home-pick-up on our services
- Wallanniversary loyalty program
- Contribution towards your WIFI in your monthly payroll
- One-off payment based on compensation package to go towards setting up your wallahome office
- Relocation package (monetary support and legal advice) and visa sponsorship, if applicable
- 26 holidays per year
- TOP hardware of your choice (latest Apple or Windows)
What does the hiring process for this position look like? **Please, note that all interviews take place remotely over hangouts.**
Intro Call - run by talent acquisition, focus on providing more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience, motivation and expectations. This usually takes 45-60 minutes.
Role Play - you will be assigned a task that consists in preparing a sales role play to present it to the some stakeholders. You will have 3 up to 6 days to prepare it.
Expertise Interview - run by the hiring team, focus on the required core skills and the ability to deliver in a given context. This usually takes 60-90 minutes.
Stakeholder Interview - run by relevant stakeholders reflecting the reality of the context of the role, focus on the ability to collaborate & deliver in a cross-functional set-up. This usually takes 60 minutes.
Culture-Add Interview - run by culture interviewers, focus on adherence to Wallapop's purpose and business proposition. This usually takes 60 minutes.
Offer - should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.