Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As Walnut’s first HRBP, you will help scale our business by creating and building the HR and OD infrastructure across the global teams. You will bring value and impact by contributing to and delivering our HR strategy with a focus on talent management, resourcing, coaching and building leadership capabilities.
This role will report to the VP People & Operations in Israel and will be part of Walnut global People & Operations team. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact in a fast growing start up and will be a strategic partner to the business.
What your day to day will look like:
- Build the HR and OD infrastructure from scratch and help scale the HR processes across organization
- Utilize Organizational Development practices across the organization
- Proactively support the business in the areas of employee relations, learning and development, onboarding/offboarding, and change management.
- Implement cross-organisational HR programs and processes (merit process, performance review, management development etc).
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Empower managers and provide day-to-day performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- 5+ years’ of HRBP role
- Experience in fast paced global environments, with a collaborative and commercial approach.
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
- English Native Level