Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Walnut you will be one of the founding team employees in a team that’s excited about building amazing products while taking pride in the code that powers it. We don't believe in a single tech stack - but rather choose the right tool for a job. We practice Domain Driven Design to define our systems and reach tech decisions with the stakeholders.
Our current (while writing this post) stack is composed of React, ReScript, Elixir, GraphQL, Docker, AWS.
We value full ownership, and as such each member of our team has a huge impact on the overall product, from development methods to how we define, build and release new features. We value good craftsmanship and pride ourselves in the product we build and how we build it.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development.
- Excellent knowledge of web development tools(HTML/CSS/JS + React)
- Proficiency in at least one backend programming language NodeJs/Java/Go etc
- Worked in a team ensuring code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies.
- Product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions.