Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are hiring an experienced Product Designer to push the bar on our main product’s experience and interface even further.
As Walnut's Product Designer, you will be at the intersection of Product Management and Engineering, bringing in the voice of the customer through research and creating stunning interfaces through our Design System.
Our process encourages high degrees of autonomy across all levels of the organization - As such, the Product Designer role is going to have a huge impact on what we deliver to our customers, from defining the problem all the way through to micro-interactions.
*Working in an hybrid model from our NY office.
What your day to day will look like:
- Work with Product and Engineering to determine what we’re building.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI for new or existing features.
- Work with Product to gather real-world inputs through user research, support and competitor analysis.
- Work with Engineering to determine how much of the scope we should tackle at a time, and bring in the customer’s perspective when discussing those tradeoffs.
- Help expand and maintain the company’s Design System.
- 3+ years of experience delivering stellar experiences on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- A portfolio showcasing both how you think through design problems and an ability to design beautiful, modern interfaces.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer or XD.
- Experience working with Product Managers to continuously and rapidly test new ideas.
- Understand you need to make mistakes in order to learn, but to also make them quickly and mitigate the risks.
- Experience designing data-intensive products, and data-visualizations is a significant advantage.
- Valid work permit in United States.