Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As Walnut's Senior Product Manager, you will help define our roadmap, prioritize, plan, drive execution, and ship products, based on our product and business's objectives, while making sure we are working on the most impactful opportunities and problems within your domain.
Walnut is building a new category within our space, therefore your work will be full of strategic thinking, and a deep understanding of the market, the domain, and the competitive landscape.
You will constantly be talking to our customers and our customer-facing teams to gain deep knowledge of our product's various internal and external constraints. You will then use that knowledge in working with our engineers and designers to deliver effective, valuable, and loveable products.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that is growing rapidly and changing the way B2B product companies will handle and manage their GTM processes and strategies, while it’s still in its early days when your impact will be huge both vertically and horizontally on the product and the whole organization.
If you’re passionate about building great products, data is in your veins, you care about UX as it can get, and you’re up for your next big challenge, your place is with us.
- Previous experience - 4+ years of experience as a product manager in a software company, B2B SAAS would be an advantage.
- End-2-end product lifecycle responsibility - led the product development lifecycle end-to-end from discovery to execution, both outbound and inbound activities.
- Communication - you have strong communication skills that enable you to create a coherent narrative around the things you build. You have the ability to convey your messages both written and spoken.
- Evidence-based - you are experienced working with data and user research, both for discovery purposes to backup your product hypotheses and measuring your fruits' impact. Experience with A/B testing would be an advantage.
- User-centric - you are passionate about building great product experiences, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design.
- System thinking - you have the ability to understand complex systems and understand the product dynamics and dependencies between its components. Having a high-level technical understanding would be an advantage.