Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin to join Walnut.
As a Salesforce Admin, you will be responsible for supporting our Salesforce user base, maintaining day-to-day processes as well as playing an integral part of optimizing and enhancing our CRM system by gathering requirements from our users and turning them into solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business.
What your day to day will look like:
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, contracts, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our Salesforce system
- Determining the source of user’s issues within the Salesforce system and providing solutions on demand
- Creation of workflows, workflow actions, and validations
- Object, field and layout creation and customization
- Custom dashboard and report creation and automation
- Database reconciliation between systems
- Manage multiple projects on both an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, working collaboratively across the global organization
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving Salesforce and sales operations
- Experience utilizing Salesforce for at least 2 years
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience creating Salesforce workflow, workflow actions, and automating processes
- Experience creating Salesforce custom reports
- Experience creating Salesforce objects, fields, layouts and other customizations
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrates project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to work effectively across global teams and multiple functions
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple initiatives effectively
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism
- Business acumen including a good sense of how Salesforce can be utilized to improve business processes
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in English