Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As Walnut's Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for handling a variety of legal endeavours, including regulation, privacy, corporate, commercial agreements, employment and compliance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Hyper-growth startup and assist management in making educated decisions. We are searching for a passionate lawyer in a high-tech company or in a high-tech department of a quality law firm.
What your day to day will look like:
- Review, draft, negotiate and interpret a variety of agreements to support the company’s business, including software, technology, data processing and data licensing agreements, as well as purchasing/vendor contracts and other complex agreements related to the company’s domestic and international operations.
- Provide advice on legal matters.
- Communicating with and managing third-party bodies such as external counsel, auditors and assessors.
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- Promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practices throughout the company.
- Corporate governance, grant of options, maintaining the Company’s capitalization table and involvement in financing rounds.
- Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
- Preparing employment agreements and policies, preparing option agreements and negotiating the terms of such agreements.
- Reviewing company’s compliance with regulatory rules and limitations.
- Law Degree Required.
- Licensed to practice in Israel.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior in-house experience at a global tech company - A plus
- Significant experience in negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, including SaaS and other technology related agreements.
- Outstanding negotiation skills; excellent communication skills; service-oriented; a team player; ability to work under pressure.