Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As Walnut's Marketing Designer, you’ll be building our brand identity and manage all the marketing visual language of the company.
What your day to day will look like:
- Develop or update our brand identity and visual language
- Design all our marketing assets: Website, emails, social media posts, banners, ads, ebooks, and more.
- Suggest and brainstorm about creative content
- Produce marketing collateral for the sales team
- Continually improve our brand book
- Work collaboratively with all the departments to learn and optimize our visual language
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing designer
- A solid portfolio of digital and print work that features illustration, infographics, and creative branding projects
- Ability to produce quality materials in a high-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced skills with design software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Webflow
- Excellent organizational skills and highly collaborative with stakeholders from different teams
- Out-of-the-box thinker and deep marketing understanding
- Illustration and video editing skills - a strong advantage
- After Effects