Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
Location - This position is 100% remote
The Manager, IT End User Services leads a team of highly-collaborative and results-oriented IT Analyst team members tasked with delivering global IT services across the company. The Manager, IT End User Services is in charge of scaling, increasing performance, and providing great team member experience in order to help drive forward business success based on world class infrastructure & operations.
What your day to day will look like:
- Implement and maintain user access policy and management
- Build, scale and manage our Service Desk team to support our needs as a distributed company
- Work with PeopleOps to enable smooth onboarding/offboarding of all team members, ensuring that all hardware and IT services are available day one
- A clear channel of feedback to improve the efficacy of onboarding and to measure team member satisfaction
- Offboarding process is followed without exception and all compliance requirements are met
- IT Asset and configuration management. Track, log and correct information to protect assets and components
- Produce proactive reports, trending analysis, service level reporting, SLA compliance, process consultation and application of ITIL best practice
- Problem management. Initiate and monitor actions to investigate patterns and trends to resolve problems
- Triage and manage priorities of IT HelpDesk and Operations
- Embed an asynchronous, distributed philosophy in everything you do
- ITIL Service Management Framework certification
- The ability to build a cohesive Service Desk team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team
- Experience working with and implementing Conversational AI technology to augment the capabilities of the Service Desk
- Experience with ITSM platforms
- A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the service desk and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management
- Effectively managing, developing, and training the service desk team
- Ensuring that all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved
- Conducting and sharing results from service and operation performance reviews
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations
- Experience managing a team, preferably within End User Services - advantage
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap . You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.