Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As Walnut's BI Specialist you will help to build the future of walnut data by transforming walnut data assets into easy to use, self-serve data products.
This is a rare opportunity to join our data transformation journey in its early stages.
What your day to day will look like:
- Lead end to end BI initiatives including high-level architecture, design, modeling & implementation
- Be involved and support cross teams projects that require data analysis/science
- Work closely with various internal business stakeholders to drive insights that will help better business decisions
- Analyzing and optimizing funnels and activities, and bringing actionable insights.
- Build scalable, automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics
- Develop and own validation processes to monitor and ensure data accuracy across various data sources
- 4+ years of hands-on Business Intelligence/Analytics roles
- SQL proficiency with experience in querying large & complex data sets
- Hands-on Experience with visualizations tools such as Tableau, Looker etc’
- Strong understanding of DWH architecture and methodology
- Strong skills in data modeling and business logic processes
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot & Marketing platforms
- Passionate about the ability of BI to change a business and how raw data can be transformed into key insights
- Experience with establishing & implementing BI solutions from scratch - big advantage
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Talend, Fivetran - advantage
- Experience with data related python libraries (Pandas,numpy etc) - advantage
In the News: