Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue Operations team.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the end to end marketing funnel and systems optimization. You’ll establish and maintain scalable marketing operations processes to improve KPIs, track and report on different activities and trends, ensure data integrity across all marketing activities and provide the leadership with actionable insights to drive impact.
What your day to day will look like:
- Managing marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Supporting essential marketing operations initiatives across the marketing and data systems such as lead attribution, lead scoring, nurture, and data enrichment programs, data integrity and more
- Planning and performing A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Track, report and analyze marketing channels to detect trends and optimization opportunities.
- Support marketing efforts with ongoing operations within HubSpot and Salesforce (forms, workflows, landing pages, emails, campaigns, lists, reports…)
- Ensure seamless integration between HubSpot and CRM to ensure KPI alignment
- Help define, analyze and optimize a tech stack in order to enable the highest level of performance, visibility and efficiency for our marketing activities.
- 2+ years in a similar position (Marketing Ops, Business Ops, Marketing Automation) in a B2B SaaS environment
- Analytical problem-solving skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets) and experience with marketing attribution reports and data analysis
- Proven ability to design and optimize complex systems and processes
- Strong tech stack: HubSpot & Salesforce, and marketing analysis, attribution and visualization systems
- Experience working with 3rd party automation and tracking tools (Zapier, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Enthusiastic team player who can build strong relationships with peers and thrive in an highly collaborative setting
- Ability to work self sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- Excellent planning, organization, and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to details