Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As a Walnut Commercial Account Executive, you'll play a key role in our company, impacting our growth.
What your day to day will look like:
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly.
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Minimum 2 years experience in a SaaS closing role
- Experience selling into Commercial & Mid-Market Accounts (up to 1000 employees)
- Experience selling into the Go-To-Market persona (sales, marketing, customer success, rev ops, enablement)
- Experience with Trials / Proof of Concepts
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (Consistent over attainment in Quota, President's Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Have sold in the past and/or have a passion for sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with start up experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable selling to VO, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
Base salaries for this role range from USD 70,000 - USD 110,000 , based on the candidate's experience and skills.
Walnut may offer additional compensation and benefits, such as commissions, options, healthcare benefits, etc.
Walnut does not sponsor visas. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
In the News: