Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As Walnut's Product Analyst, you will be the eyes and the heartbeat of the product teams and help us navigate towards our ambitious objectives and goals.
As part of a fast growing team you will be responsible to define and establish our data analysis frameworks and processes while creating the tools for organization to make the right decisions and identify the right opportunities to pursue. We are looking for a data expert with passion for products & user experience. One that cannot stand aside when there’s a product conversation around him.
A person that loves to answer complex questions with numbers and graphs, and statistics is running through her veins.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that is growing rapidly and changing the way B2B product companies will handle and manage their GTM processes and strategies, while it’s still in its early days when your impact will be huge both within your domain and the whole organization.
What your day to day will look like:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Sales & Marketing team to drive data driven decision making
- Define ,measure & monitor KPIs that creates clarity around product performance
- Identify and interpret patterns in complex data sets
- Be the go to person for any product data related analysis
- Own and manage multiple data initiative and projects
- 4+ years of experience as a data/product analyst at a tech company
- Experienced in working with product managers and developers
- High Proficiency using SQL and Excel for data querying and manipulation - a must.
- Experienced with data and product analytics tools such as Amplitude, MixPanel
- Comfortable with common statistical methods when analyzing data sets
- You have the ability to self-motivate, pick things up quickly, and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- High presentations & storytelling skills
- Experienced with visualizations tools (such as Tableau or Looker) is a big advantage
- Hands-on experience with Python or R - advantage.
In the News:
The 5 Next Billion-Dollar Start-Ups of 2023
4 Tech CEOs Building Iconic Brands
LinkedIn Top Startups 2022: The 15 Israeli Companies on the Rise
You better believe it! We raised $35 million in our Round B!
Tech Crunch: Walnut Growing 700% in 4 months!
World Financial Review: Walnut Raises #35 million
Ted Talk: How Walnut is Reshaping the Greater B2B Sales Experience