Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As a Walnut Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization at a category-defining tech company.
What your day to day will look like:
- Raise awareness and generate interest for Walnut through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives
- Meet or exceed assigned daily activity minimums of calls and emails
- Manage your own book of accounts and set the strategy for effective book management
- Become a power user of Walnut’s platform
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the SDR role to SDR Managers and Sales Enablement
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Previous SDR experience
- Have sold in the past and/or have a passion for sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks
- You possess a player mindset; you strive to grow and develop and never back down from a challenge
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don’t know you’ll make up with hard work.
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback.
**Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.**
In the News: