Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and play a critical role in improving net retention.
The Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of accounts with a high-touch approach, supported by our scaled and tech-touch motions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leveraging customer success and turning that into advocacy and expanding use cases within clients. This person should have a strong business acumen, an appetite to understand client goals, and the ability to demonstrate the ROI of our product.
What your day to day will look like:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to ensure customer success and value realization
- Develop and implement customer success plans to drive adoption, advocacy, and growth
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their goals and challenges
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction and success
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Provide regular reporting and insights on customer success to key stakeholders
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or sales for a SaaS organization
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of customer interactions
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with customers and driving advocacy
- Strong business acumen and understanding of customer ROI
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
In the News:
The 5 Next Billion-Dollar Start-Ups of 2023
4 Tech CEOs Building Iconic Brands
LinkedIn Top Startups 2022: The 15 Israeli Companies on the Rise
You better believe it! We raised $35 million in our Round B!
Tech Crunch: Walnut Growing 700% in 4 months!
World Financial Review: Walnut Raises #35 million
Ted Talk: How Walnut is Reshaping the Greater B2B Sales Experience