Entertainment Partners (EP) is the global leader in entertainment payroll, workforce management, residuals, tax incentives, finance and other integrated production management solutions. Currently on a mission to digitise the industry, our background casting technology powers 70% of UK and 50% of US feature films and high-end TV, while our workforce management platform has been used on nearly half of the high-end TV made in the UK.
We have supported tens of thousands of productions – from Hollywood blockbusters to indie breakthroughs – and have been part of realising major productions such as 007 No Time To Die, the Marvel Avengers franchise, The Crown, Killing Eve, The Witcher, Wonder Woman, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, 1917 and Mission Impossible 6.
We’re an ambitious team of industry and discipline experts; we know film and we know technology. Our people are the stars of our show and with our inclusive and supportive culture, friendly team and exciting mission to be the production partner in the evolution of entertainment, you are joining a truly unique company.
The part you’ll play:
- Employing full stack development practises, using Python, React, PostgreSQL and SQL Alchemy
- Responsible for the development of new and the refinement of current features to enhance our end to end client proposition
- Working with other Developers, Product teams and customer facing teams to define the right approach to solutions including the presentation of architecture / design strategies
- Collaborate with the QA team to test and optimise features developed, as well as adding to our automated testing suites
- Working closely with the product team to spec out new features and generate new proposed strategies
How you’ll play your part:
- Making use of AWS services to support integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Working collaboratively using agile methodologies and elements of scrum
- Mentoring junior Developers supporting their growth
- Play an important part in the sharing of knowledge within the Development team and contributing technical showcases
- Company performance bonus
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- Employee Value Plan (EVP)
- 24 days annual leave
- Employee Pension and Discounts (Smart Pension)
- Flexible / Remote working
- Training and development budget
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental leave pay
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Opportunity to sign up to be an extra on a production
Our Values: https://www.wegotpop.com/pages/about/our-values/
The EP team is made up of people of all backgrounds. We truly believe in equal opportunities and place great pride in offering everyone a fulfilling and inclusive working environment. Our differences only make us stronger, and we welcome anyone who wants to join us in pushing for a smarter, fairer future for entertainment.