Entertainment Partners (EP) is the global leader in entertainment payroll, workforce management, residuals, tax incentives, finance and other integrated production management solutions. Currently on a mission to digitise the industry, our background casting technology powers 70% of UK and 50% of US feature films and high-end TV, while our workforce management platform has been used on nearly half of the high-end TV made in the UK.
We have supported tens of thousands of productions – from Hollywood blockbusters to indie breakthroughs – and have been part of realising major productions such as 007 No Time To Die, the Marvel Avengers franchise, The Crown, Killing Eve, The Witcher, Wonder Woman, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, 1917 and Mission Impossible 6.
We’re an ambitious team of industry and discipline experts; we know film and we know technology. Our people are the stars of our show and with our inclusive and supportive culture, friendly team and exciting mission to be the production partner in the evolution of entertainment, you are joining a truly unique company.
If you're looking for an opportunity to become one of the technology partners to this exciting industry, we think we have the perfect (role name) role for you.
The part you’ll play:
- Work with the Product Manager and Development Lead to define the delivery plan for any given product ensuring the team manages quality delivery of software products.
- Plan and manage multiple product releases through collaborative, dynamic planning which prioritises work for completion against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Identify obstacles, helping the team to overcome these whilst remaining focused on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
- Encouraging and facilitating the continuous improvement of the delivery process
How you’ll play your part:
- Leveraging your breadth of knowledge in Agile and Lean practises.
- Understanding the full Life-cycle of a product and of a project, with perspective to move things between phases.
- Utilising your knowledge of the difference between theory and reality to partner remote teams to foster a team that delivers real value to customers, the business, and to themselves.
- Coaching and mentoring others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
- Important sub responsibilities from list above
- Company performance bonus
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- Employee Value Plan (EVP)
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Employee pension and discounts (Smart Pension)
- Flexible / remote working
- Training and development budget
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave pay
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Opportunity to sign up to be an extra on a production
- We protect and secure
- We listen and communicate openly
- We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion
- We grow and evolve continuously
- We are committed to our clients’ success
- We act with integrity
The EP team is made up of people of all backgrounds. We truly believe in equal opportunities and take great pride in offering everyone a fulfilling and inclusive working environment. Our differences only make us stronger, and we welcome anyone who wants to join us in driving the evolution of entertainment production through innovation.