Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges.
Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Security and Identity & Access Management companies in the Benelux and as member of the SITS Group (About us - Swiss IT Security AG) expanding to Germany and Switzerland. Companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and E-ON rely on us regarding their Security Management.
What will you do at Traxion as an Applied Crypto engineer?
Working as an applied crypto engineer implies you are part of a team of business, development, engineering and/or operational oriented colleagues that focus on all that has to do with Applied Crypto. Applied Crypto is about protecting information (confidentiality and integrity), but also about guaranteeing availability. Applied Crypto is about a lot of fundamental topics. Topics like: Key management, Public Key Infrastructures, Certificate management, encryption and signing services, classification and protection of information designing, implementing and servicing hardware security module solutions. It is about Machine Identity Management and last but not least it is about protecting software and software development processes, i.e. the CI/CD pipelines.
Applied crypto is an expanding security domain and has become more fundamental than ever. Interested?
What does this mean?
- Design and develop applied crypto solutions and services
- Operate and improve applied crypto managed security services
- Work in a team, as a team
- Support your colleagues in designing and developing challenging (new) use cases, techniques and services
- Design and develop solutions to mitigate coming new (quantum) technologies
- Work in an agile way of working, on all, business, development, engineering and operational levels.
Does this resonate with you? Are you the one who wants to protect information and do you want to work in a great team, able to develop yourself on a daily basis?
Do you think we should talk ? Don't hesitate and apply now!
What we ask:
- Bachelor or Master degree is preferred in information management, information security or computer science.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Applied crypto & Security.
- Experience or knowledge of applied crypto concepts
- Preferred hands-on experience with vendors and/or products like KeyFactor, Venafi, Microsoft ADCS, AppviewX and/or related others
- Preferred experience with scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash script or Python
- CompTIA Security+, MS-Azure or vendor-specific certification
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- A great team
- The possibility to develop yourself by our Traxion University
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days)
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits