Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges. Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and expanding in the Benelux. Companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and E.ON rely on us regarding their Security Management.
What will you do at Traxion as a Technical Security Consultant?
Working at Traxion means that you are implementing Identity and Access Management solutions for our customers. Every customer is different; they might want to implement Single Sign-On for their employees, API Security, Multi-Factor Authentication, Device trust, DigiD-integration, Social login, Customer or Partners access, and much more. Together with your colleagues, you will design and build the solutions while participating in the customer’s agile teams.
What does this mean?
- Discovery and analysis of requirements.
- The ability to come up with creative solutions to match the requirements.
- Building integrations between different components of the solution using API’s, low/no-code workflows, standard integrations etc.
- Onboarding applications to the Access Management solution using standard security protocols such as SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM.
- Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication for thousands of users.
- Guiding the customer to implement or migrate their Access Management solution successfully.
- Work on projects in an agile way together with the customer.
- Work together with our Business Information Security consultants, developers and support organisation.
- Study for relevant field & vendor certification to keep up with latest developments.
Do you match the requirements? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IAM & Security or very motivated to learn new things.
- Hands-on experience with products like Okta, Ping, Auth0, Azure AD, etc., is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of protocols such as SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth2 and SCIM.
- You know how the web works; HTTP, cookies, DNS, load balancing, proxies, cloud and on-premise; you know what it means.
- Experience with tooling such as SAML Tracer, Postman, Fiddler, AD, LDAP etc.
- Okta, Ping, Auth0, Azure or other relevant certification is a big plus.
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written).
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- Competitive salary.
- Depending on experience and level, we provide the possibility for a permanent contract.
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days).
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits.
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months at Traxion.
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Traxion Academy with unlimited possibilities for personal development and training.