Welcome to Traxion. As industry leaders in Identity and Access Management, we are renowned for our substantial expertise in IT Security. Our success is built on the dedication of our 150 employees, who form the backbone of our organisation and drive our continued excellence.
We’re now searching for a motivated Senior Technical Consultant specialized in Access Management to join the Traxion ranks. If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers growth, fulfilment, and the chance to be part of a dynamic team, read on.
The Senior Technical Consultant role
As Senior Technical Consultant at Traxion, you will play a crucial role in the implementation and configuration of our clients' cybersecurity and Access Management systems. You will work closely with our Business Consultants, Sales, and Development Services to provide technical guidance and resolve complex issues, ensuring the security of their systems and data.
Central responsibilities include:
- Requirements analysis & design: lead and actively contribute to map out customer requirements and provide custom AM solution designs suited to their needs
- Implementation & configuration: AM solution implementation, technical assessments, identification of security risks & vulnerabilities, application onboarding
- Technical guidance: provide subject matter expertise on AM-related topics, including trainings and workshops for our customers
- Documentation: create and maintain AM-related solution and respective process documentation
- Mentoring: proactive knowledge sharing and coaching of less experienced colleagues in the AM unit
- Self-development: staying up to date with the latest developments in your field (including relevant field- and vendor certifications, i.e., Okta, Ping, Auth0)
What you’ll bring to the position
In terms of experience, we’re ideally looking for someone who meets the criteria listed below. However, if you have a gap in your knowledge but believe you’re the right person for the role, we welcome your application.
- Ample experience in:
- Similar consulting roles
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements in the AM space
- Working with common AM technologies
- Networking infrastructure, segmentations
- A completed higher education in IT or equivalent
- Experience with protocols, such as OpenID Connect, SAML, SCIM, 0auth2
- A solution-oriented, analytical, independent thinking approach
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Availability of 32h/week
- Already live and hold a valid permit to work in the Netherlands
- Must have a valid EU Driver’s License
- Bonus: Experience with IAM products such as Okta, Ping, ForgeRock, Auth0
Working at Traxion
At Traxion, we embrace the Dutch ethos of a healthy work-life balance and understand the importance of family, downtime, and personal well-being. Working with us, you’ll enjoy a culture where your life outside of work is respected. And, when you’re at work, you’ll be provided with enough challenges and learning opportunities to thrive and grow within the company.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours (32 – 40h/week)
- Hybrid working
- Home office budget
- Flexible training budget
- Broad career development opportunities
- 25 (+ 5 Traxion days) annual leave
- Variable Consulting bonus
- Company Profit Distribution
- Company lease car or NS Business Card
- Private pension scheme
- Social events
Are you who we’re looking for?
For any queries about this position, reach out to email@example.com
To learn more about our application process, click here.