Welcome to Traxion. As industry leaders in Identity and Access Management, we are renowned for our substantial expertise in IT Security. Our success is built on the dedication of our 150 employees, who form the backbone of our organisation and drive our continued excellence.
We’re now searching for a Systems Engineer Azure AD to join the Traxion ranks. If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers growth, fulfilment, and the chance to be part of a dynamic team, read on.
The Systems Engineer (Azure AD) role
Managing the operation of the Azure Active Directory, you will be responsible for providing second-level support to our clients. You'll also play a pivotal role in maintaining IT infrastructure, making a tangible impact on our clients' digital security landscape.
Central responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and supporting Azure Active Directory.
- Supporting and troubleshooting user synchronisation, authentication and authorisation issues.
- Working on Azure Active Directory-related requests, including group creation, app registration and policies.
- Working closely with development engineers and consultants in the BizDevOps team.
- Troubleshooting registration issues.
- Supporting new projects and deliverables.
What you’ll bring to the position
As Traxion’s newest Systems Engineer, you will thrive on a challenge and be a natural problem solver. In terms of experience, we’re ideally looking for someone who meets the criteria listed below. However, if there’s a gap in your knowledge, but you believe you’re the right person for the role, we welcome your application.
- MBO+ is required
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in support
- Hands-on experience with Azure Active Directory infrastructure
- Azure Active Directory Connect
- B2B, CASB, MFA, SAML, OIDC
- PowerShell and support tools
- Business proficient level of English, both verbal and written
- Bonus: Experience with Jira, Agile Scrum and ServiceNow
- Bonus: Proficient in Dutch (verbal and written)
Working at Traxion
At Traxion, we embrace the Dutch ethos of a healthy work-life balance and understand the importance of family, downtime, and personal well-being. Working with us, you’ll enjoy a culture where your life outside of work is respected. And, when you’re at work, you’ll be provided with enough challenges and learning opportunities to thrive and grow within the company.
- Flexible hours (32 – 40/week)
- Hybrid working
- Home office budget
- Flexible training budget
- Broad career development opportunities
- 25 (+5 Traxion days) annual leave
- Annual profit distribution
- Company lease car or NS Business Card
- Private pension scheme
- Social events
Are you who we’re looking for?
For any queries about this position, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our application process, click here.