Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges.
Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and expanding in the Benelux. Companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and
E.ON rely on us regarding their Security Management.
What will you do at Traxion as a Business Information Security Consultant?
Working at Traxion means that you are helping our customers to get in control of who has access to what within the organisation. You will improve the customer’s level of maturity regarding Identity & Access Management (IAM). You work with your colleagues to discover the customer's needs, raise security awareness, create roadmaps, and guide the implementation of IAM products and related business processes.
What does this mean?
- Perform stakeholder analyses
- Retrieve requirements through interviews and workshops
- Create use cases and advice for product selection
- Present the importance and use of IAM to stakeholders
- Create advisory reports, roadmaps and implementation plans
- Discuss and determine IAM ownership
- Design and improve business processes
- Guide the customer in implementing IAM products
- Work together with our technical consultants, developers and support organisation
- Work in an agile way together with the customer
- Study for relevant field & vendor certification to keep up with latest developments
Do you match the requirements? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Bachelor or Master's degree in the field of business and IT
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience (in IAM & Security would be great)
- Good communication skills
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written
- Proficiency in Dutch, both verbally and written
- Agile and or project management experience (agile framework certification is a big plus
- Experience with vendors like Omada, SailPoint, Microsoft, Okta, CyberArk, etc., is a plus
- CompTIA Security+, MS-Azure or relevant ISACA certification
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months at Traxion.
- Traxion Academy with unlimited possibilities for personal development and training.
- Competitive salary.
- Depending on experience and level, we provide the possibility for a permanent contract.
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days).
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone, thuiswerk vergoeding
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits.