Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges.
Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and expanding in the Benelux.
What will you do at Traxion as an OPS Administrator IIQ?
Working at Traxion means that you are responsible for operational support & maintenance of Sailpoint IIQ of our customers. You are maintaining the application infrastructure and will be working on operational service and change requests. You are part of the BizDevOps team.
What does this mean?
- Maintenance and operational support of Sailpoint IIQ e.g. installation of patches, daily health checks
- Working on business and change requests (tickets/operational reports) regarding Sailpoint IIQ
- Support in Sailpoint IIQ projects (customization, migration, testing)
- Provide input and work on continuous improvements (for example manual >> automation)
- Making processes more efficient and effective.
- Help our business by working together with other departments and communicating clear.
- Closely working together with Development engineers and consultants in a BizDevOps team.
Do you match the requirements? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in administration; maintenance & operational support of Sailpoint IIQ
- Experience with technologies as IdentityIQ, Java, Hibernate, GIT, ORACLE, Unix Tomcat, IdentityIQ SSD is a ‘plus’
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence and Service Now are ‘nice-to-haves’
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written) is a big plus.
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days).
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits.
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months at Traxion.
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Traxion Academy with unlimited possibilities for personal development and training.