Hi, we are Traxion!
Traxion is the independent specialist and market leader within the Benelux in the field of identity & access management as part of our information security portfolio. We guide our customers towards robust, flexible solutions with strategic, tactical and operational advice and services. One of the most important plus points of Traxion is knowledge. Gained by years of experience, constantly maintained in specialist training and always with an eye on future developments and challenges.
Our 150 specialists realise successful implementations in a wide range of complex organisations on both a project and a secondment basis. We are proud to say that we are one of the most renowned Identity & Access Management companies in The Netherlands and expanding in the Benelux. Companies like Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM and E-ON rely on us regarding their Security Management.
What will you do at Traxion as a System and Network Engineer?
Your goal is Securing an up to date and optimized functioning of our internal infrastructure by building out, maintain and troubleshoot of our mission critical infrastructure. Which meets the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
What does this mean?
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, performance and security.
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide support on tickets registered by the organization.
- Liaise with vendors and other personnel for incident and problem resolution, functionality, improvements and commercial aspects.
- Advice and realization of used and new hardware and software solution and infrastructure needed.
- Support internal and external audits, for example ISO27001 and SOCII.
Do you match the requirements? Don't hesitate and apply now!
- Bachelor or Master degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience with technologies and tools as:
- Manage Engine Servicedesk Plus
- Zoho Analytics Plus
- Firewalling (Sophos Firewall UTM/XG…
- IPSec VPN tunneling
- Microsoft Office, Teams, Sharepoint and Exchange Online
- Azure AD
- Office 365 administration
- Business proficient level in English, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Dutch (both verbally and written) is a big plus.
What do we offer you?
- A company with highly skilled and passionate colleagues who love to work together to get the best results!
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Thirty vacation days (including 5 “Traxion” days).
- Non-contributory pension up to 80% coverage, and open to adding extra deposits.
- A personal buddy to support you during your first months at Traxion.
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Traxion Academy with unlimited possibilities for personal development and training.