What will you do at Traxion?
We are seeking a skilled Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant to join our team. This is a tight-knit team of highly knowledgeable consultants who work well together and aren’t afraid to host healthy discussions to keep raising the bar. They are passionate about being the SME in the industry and often visit events to keep up to date with new security technologies and share knowledge externally and internally.
In this role you will be responsible for providing business and technical guidance and expertise to our clients, implementing PAM solutions, and ensuring the security of their systems and data. Our clientele range in size and industry segment and the PAM projects can be on a local, regional or global scale. Where most of your time will be spent on client projects (mostly remotely and sometimes at the client-site), the team prioritizes meeting each other on a weekly basis to connect, brainstorm and build solutions together. No day is the same, which is what keeps our team highly motivated.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to clients on PAM-related matters
- Implement and configure PAM solutions for our clients
- Partner with a Business Consultant to understand our client’s unique requirements and design customized technical solutions to meet their needs
- Perform technical assessments and identify security risks and vulnerabilities
- Develop and maintain documentation related to PAM solutions and processes
- Conduct training sessions for clients on PAM-related topics
- Host workshops with and present to clients (externally), also host brainstorming sessions (internally)
- Mentor colleagues, coming up with new ways to boost each other’s skills and share knowledge effectively
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices related to PAM (we will help you get all the certifications you need to succeed)
- Be our brand advocate and contribute thought leadership through writing blog posts, webinars or even participating in industry events
- 5+ years of experience in the Privileged Access Management / IAM Security domain
- Previous experience working as a (Technical) Consultant, Security Architect, Product Owner or a similar role, where you were involved in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Hands-on experience with PAM technologies i.e. CyberArk, OneIdentity, Delinea (Thycotic), BeyondTrust
- Obtained at least one of these certifications: CompTIA Security+, MS-Azure, CISSP, CCSP, CEH, OSCP, CISM, Cisco Networking
- Obtained at least one PAM certification (i.e. CyberArk CDE, Secret Server Engineer)
- Experience with networking infrastructure, network segmentations, Microsoft tiering model, firewalls
- Able to effectively present to / host workshops with clients at different seniority levels
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), it’s a plus if you are also proficient in Dutch
- Proactive, (self)driven, willing to participate in healthy discussions and share your viewpoints
- Eagerness to keep learning and share knowledge
- High accountability for delivering quality results
- “Get things done” mentality
Note: You must be living in the Netherlands (or within Europe and willing to relocate to the Netherlands – with our support) and hold a valid driver’s license to be considered for this role. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about PAM and information security, we would love to hear from you.
What can we offer you?
- Indefinite contract
- Good salary + Holiday pay (8%)
- 25 vacation days + 5 “Traxion Days”
- Opportunity to work 32-40 hours per week on a hybrid basis to support a good work-life-balance
- Generous consulting bonus structure
- Yearly profit share scheme (based on company performance)
- Generous lease car budget (including options for electric driving)
- Non-contributory pension scheme with up to 80% coverage and possibility of extra deposits
- Career growth through our very own Traxion Academy, a flexible education budget (for external trainings & certifications), and a set amount of paid self-study days are given to you
- Modern equipment: laptop, flagship mobile phones, screens, headsets – everything you need to excel at your job
- Budget to set up your working-from-home environment
- Working-from-home allowance
- Numerous social events organized throughout the year
Traxion is the market leader in Identity & Access Management, providing top-quality consulting services in the Benelux region for the past 23 years. Our team of 150 highly skilled specialists, representing 16 different nationalities (and counting), work passionately to develop and deliver the best-fit solutions for our clients. As trusted security advisors, we accompany our clients throughout their cybersecurity journeys, from advising and designing solutions to implementing and managing them.
While being part of the SWISS IT Security Group, Traxion operates as a flat structured organization, where accountability is expected, and trust is given to deliver great results. Our open communication, deep knowledge sharing, and continuous learning culture ensure that each team member is seen and treated as a highly valued contributor to our success.
Our clients include some of the biggest names in various industries, such as Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM, and E.ON. Whilst we continue to experience increasing profitability and growth, we are also continuously striving to improve our processes, professionalize our services, and mature our teams, making us a "successful work in progress." We have ambitious plans to become the IAM market leader across Europe, and we can only achieve this through the dedication and hard work of our talented teams. Join us to build your career with us and make a significant impact on our growth journey!