What will you do at Traxion?
Our team is growing and looking for a Technical Consultant who is experienced in or passionate about diving into the Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) domain. This mid-sized team consists of technical consultants who share knowledge frequently, support each other’s growth and host healthy, open discussions to keep raising the bar.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing and configuring vendor-independent IGA solutions for our clients. You will work with clients to understand their requirements (paired with a Business Consultant), translate them into workable technical solutions, and guide them through the implementation process. You will either lead or actively contribute towards highly complex, multi-disciplinary client projects. The clients you will consult range in size and industry segment and the IGA projects can be on a local, regional and global scale. Quality consulting is important to us and whilst you will be instrumental to helping achieve our revenue goals, we expect you to be a brand advocate and trusted advisor to our clients. With us, your impact will be highly valued and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to architect your career with us as we continue to expand and professionalize our services.
Your work week consist of working remotely, from the office or at our client(s). No day is the same, which is what keeps our team highly motivated.
- Work closely with clients to identify their information security requirements, and design and implement IGA solutions best suited for their needs
- Collaborate with Business Consultants, Developers and our services organization to ensure that client requirements are translated to technical solutions
- Implement IGA solutions for clients, including integrations between different components of the solution using APIs, low/no-code workflows, standard integrations
- Onboard applications to the IGA solution using standard protocols / web services, such as SCIM, REST, SOAP
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to clients on IGA-related matters
- Develop and maintain documentation related to IGA solutions and processes
- Conduct training sessions for clients on IGA-related topics
- Study and obtain relevant field and vendor certifications, such as (e.g. SailPoint, Omada, Azure), to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- Good experience liaising with clients and managing stakeholders at varying seniority levels (consulting experience is preferred)
- General experience with networking, IT infrastructure and related technologies (i.e. active directory, Azure / O365, Windows Server, SQL)
- Experience with scripting / programming languages is a plus (i.e. PowerShell, Bash script, Python, C# or Java)
- Familiar with markup languages (i.e. JSON and XML)
- Experience in or knowledge of IAM, Cybersecurity or (Security) Software Integrations is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with IGA products such as Sailpoint, OMADA, Savyient is preferred (otherwise we will train you)
- Certified in CompTIA Security+, MS-Azure or an IGA vendor certification is preferred (otherwise we can get you certified)
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written), it’s a plus if you are also proficient in Dutch
- You are a critical thinker who is self-organizing, takes initiative and feels highly responsible for delivering quality results/services
Note: You must be living in the Netherlands (or within Europe and willing to relocate to the Netherlands – with our support) and hold a valid driver’s license to be considered for this role. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about PAM and information security, we would love to hear from you.
What can we offer you?
- Good salary + Holiday pay (8%)
- 25 vacation days + 5 “Traxion Days”
- Opportunity to work 32-40 hours per week on a hybrid basis to support a good work-life-balance
- Generous consulting bonus structure
- Yearly profit share scheme (based on company performance)
- Generous lease car budget (including options for electric driving)
- Non-contributory pension scheme with up to 80% coverage and possibility of extra deposits
- Career growth through our very own Traxion Academy, a flexible education budget (for external trainings & certifications), and a set amount of paid self-study days are given to you
- Modern equipment: laptop, flagship mobile phones, screens, headsets – everything you need to excel at your job
- Budget to set up your working-from-home environment
- Numerous social events organized throughout the year
Traxion is the market leader in Identity & Access Management, providing top-quality consulting services in the Benelux region for the past 23 years. Our team of 150 highly skilled specialists, representing 16 different nationalities (and counting), work passionately to develop and deliver the best-fit solutions for our clients. As trusted security advisors, we accompany our clients throughout their cybersecurity journeys, from advising and designing solutions to implementing and managing them.
While being part of the SWISS IT Security Group, Traxion operates as a flat structured organization, where accountability is expected, and trust is given to deliver great results. Our open communication, deep knowledge sharing, and continuous learning culture ensure that each team member is seen and treated as a highly valued contributor to our success.
Our clients include some of the biggest names in various industries, such as Schiphol, ASML, Randstad Global, DSM, and E.ON. Whilst we continue to experience increasing profitability and growth, we are also continuously striving to improve our processes, professionalize our services, and mature our teams, making us a "successful work in progress." We have ambitious plans to become the IAM market leader across Europe, and we can only achieve this through the dedication and hard work of our talented teams. Join us to build your career with us and make a significant impact on our growth journey!