Welcome to Traxion. As industry leaders in Identity and Access Management, we are renowned for our substantial expertise in IT Security & IAM. Our success is built on the dedication of our 150+ employees, who form the backbone of our organisation and drive our continued excellence.
We’re now searching for an experienced (Key) Account Manager to join the Traxion ranks. If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers growth, challenge, fulfilment, and the chance to be part of a dynamic team, read on.
The (Key) Account Manager role
As our (Key) Account Manager, your entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach to Sales will enable Traxion to provide its existing customers with the optimal services and value propositions in the field of IAM to leave the biggest impact on their digital security landscape.
You play a crucial role in maintaining existing business, mainly focused on the DACH region while enabling our sales organization to grow into new markets. Your innate ability to lead and enforce a vision will help Traxion increase its customer base & profitability. Building trust and loyalty with our customers is an integral part of your day-to-day and comes easy to you.
Central responsibilities include:
- Liaison between internal as well as external stakeholders (customers & vendors) as Traxion's primary PoC
- Collaborate with and report to our C-Level suite to provide strategic advisory services
- Cross-departmental collaboration with our Consultants, Marketing, HR, Finance, and Technical Delivery departments
- Ensuring the smooth the (up-)sales of our solutions/services in the best interests of our customers
- Growing our portfolio by keenly identifying up- & cross-selling opportunities
- Maintaining and improving relationships with existing customers, based on loyalty and trust
- Help Traxion’s Sales Team achieve turnover & revenue goals by engaging & advising our customers in conjunction with our team of excellent engineers and consultants
What you’ll bring to the position
In terms of experience, we’re ideally looking for someone who meets the criteria listed below. However, if you have a gap in your knowledge but believe you’re the right person for the role, we welcome your application!
- Ample experience in Sales & Account Management, (preferably) IT/Security on Enterprise level
- A completed secondary education in Business, Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management at every level
- An entrepreneurial mindset with long-term vision & perspective
- A demonstrated history in selling in different verticals
- A solution-oriented thinking & closing approach
- Competence using a CRM (AFAS or equivalent) and Office365
- A natural ability to build and maintain rapport with (new) customers
- High levels of proactiveness & flexibility
- Excellent written & verbal language skills in German & English
Working at Traxion
At Traxion, we embrace the Dutch ethos of a healthy work-life balance and understand the importance of family, downtime, and personal well-being. Working with us, you’ll enjoy a culture where your life outside of work is respected. And, when you’re at work, you’ll be provided with enough challenges and learning opportunities to thrive and grow within the company.
- Flexible hours (32 – 40h/week)
- Hybrid working
- Home office budget
- Flexible training budget
- Broad career development opportunities
- 25 (+5 Traxion days) annual leave
- Annual profit distribution
- Variable Sales bonus
- Company lease car, also for private use or NS Business Card for public transport
- Private pension scheme
- Social events
Are you who we’re looking for?
For any queries about this position, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our application process, click here!