Welcome to Traxion. As industry leaders in Identity and Access Management, we are renowned for our substantial expertise in IT Security. Our success is built on the dedication of our 150 employees, who form the backbone of our organisation and drive our continued excellence.
We’re now searching for a motivated Senior Technical Consultant to join the Traxion ranks. If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers growth, fulfilment, and the chance to be part of a dynamic team, read on.
The Senior Technical Consultant role
As Senior Technical Consultant at Traxion, you will play a crucial role in the implementation and configuration of our clients' cybersecurity and identity management systems. You will work closely with our Business Consultants, development teams, and Sales to provide technical guidance and resolve complex issues, ensuring the security of our customers’ systems and data.
Central responsibilities include:
- Requirements analysis & design: lead and actively contribute to map out customer requirements and provide custom IGA solution designs suited to their needs
- Implementation & configuration: IGA solution implementation, technical assessments, identification of security risks & vulnerabilities, application onboarding
- Technical guidance: provide subject matter expertise on IGA-related topics, including trainings and workshops for our customers
- Documentation: create and maintain IGA-related solutions and respective process documentation
- Mentoring: proactive knowledge sharing and coaching of less experienced colleagues in the IGA unit
- Self-development: staying up to date with the latest developments in your field (including relevant field- and vendor certifications, i.e., Sailpoint, Omada, Saviynt)
What you’ll bring to the position
In terms of experience, we’re ideally looking for someone who meets the criteria listed below. However, if you have a gap in your knowledge but believe you’re the right person for the role, we welcome your application.
- Ample experience in:
- Similar consulting roles
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements in the IGA space
- Working with common IGA technologies & platforms
- Networking infrastructure & segmentations (i.e., Azure, Active Directory, SQL)
- Standard protocols, such as SCIM, REST, SOAP
- A completed higher education in IT or equivalent
- Experience with IGA products such as Sailpoint, Omada, Saviynt
- A solution-oriented, analytical, independent thinking approach
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Available 32-40hours per week
- Already live in and hold a valid permit to work in the Netherlands (or living in Europe and willing to relocate to the Netherlands with our support)
- Must have a valid EU Driver’s License
- Bonus: Certified in CompTIA Security+, MS Azure, or IGA vendors
Working at Traxion
At Traxion, we embrace the Dutch ethos of a healthy work-life balance and understand the importance of family, downtime, and personal well-being. Working with us, you’ll enjoy a culture where your life outside of work is respected. And, when you’re at work, you’ll be provided with enough challenges and learning opportunities to thrive and grow within the company.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours (32 – 40/week)
- Hybrid working
- Home office budget
- Flexible self-development budget
- Broad career development opportunities
- 25 (+5 Traxion days) annual leave
- Annual profit distribution
- Variable Consulting bonus
- Company lease car or NS Business Card
- Private pension scheme
- Social events
Are you who we’re looking for?
For any queries about this position, reach out to email@example.com
To learn more about our application process, click here.