Welcome to Traxion. As industry leaders in Identity and Access Management, we are renowned for our substantial expertise in IT Security. Our success is built on the dedication of our 150 employees, who form the backbone of our organisation and drive our continued excellence.
We’re now searching for a motivated Intern to join the Traxion ranks. If you’re looking for an opportunity that offers growth, fulfilment, and the chance to be part of a dynamic team, keep reading.
The Consultancy internship
As an intern at Traxion, you will join the Consultancy department and work on an exciting assignment in the field of Identity and Access Management. This assignment can take between 5-12 months, we are flexible to adapt to your situation. An example of an assignment you could do with us include: researching our competitors and supporting us with optimising the testing process. If you have something else in mind, we are also open to craft an assignment with you.
What can you expect:
- You will work on an IAM-related internship assignment within one of our consulting teams (Business Consultancy, Access Management, Identity Governance & Administration or Privileged Access Management)
- Professional guidance by the Consulting Team Lead and your assigned team buddy to ensure a smooth onboarding and completion of your assignment
- Get global insight into various cutting-edge IAM tooling (i.e. CyberArk, Azure, Sailpoint, Omada and Ping)
- Your contribution matters! We look forward to adopting your project results so we can continuously improve our ways of working and positioning within the market
- The opportunity to participate in the knowledge sessions guided by experts within Traxion
What skills and experience you may gain:
- Consulting experience
- IAM knowledge
- Internal stakeholder management
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Communication and collaboration skills
What we offer:
- Flexible work location and work hours.
- Internship compensation €500,- gross per month
- Travel compensation (by car: kilometre allowance or by public transport: reimbursement of costs)
- Natural advancement into our traineeship, after successfully completing the internship
- A reference upon completion of the internship
What you’ll bring to the position
We’re ideally looking for someone that meets the criteria listed below.
- You are currently completing your final study year in the Netherlands (preferably a Bachelors in a field related to Information Technology)
- Passion for/interest in furthering knowledge in the Information Security domain
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Positive mindset and willingness to collaborate with others
- Keen to continuously improve themselves
- Good proficiency in Dutch and English
Have we got your interest? Apply now!
For any queries about our internships, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org