Welcome to Traxion. As industry leaders in Identity and Access Management, we are renowned for our substantial expertise in IT Security. Our success is built on the dedication of our 150 employees, who form the backbone of our organisation and drive our continued excellence.
We’re now searching for a motivated Principal Consultant specialized in IAM to join the Traxion ranks. If you're looking for a career opportunity that offers growth, fulfilment, and the chance to be part of a dynamic team, read on.
The Principal Consultant role
As Principal Consultant at Traxion, you will play a crucial role as a point of contact and trusted advisor to our key clients whilst leading and overseeing some of our largest and most complex IAM projects. You will work closely with a team of Technical and Business Consultants to provide a consensus-based security architecture solution that is scalable, adaptable, and synchronized with the ever-changing business needs, ensuring the security of our client's systems and data.
Central responsibilities include:
- Customer interaction: presenting the Traxion IAM portfolio to executive teams and advising clients on IAM solutions for business optimization.
- Project management: analyzing and evaluating requirements from various stakeholders to develop innovative IAM architectures; managing the efficient implementation and integration of IAM solutions across multiple projects; leading customer acceptance at management level.
- Sales: contributing to the generation of new business and cross-sell opportunities by taking full ownership of the proposal processes (sometimes involving external partners), contributing to RFPs/tenders, and building strong client relationships.
- Subject matter expert: strong advocate in the business for adhering to IAM best practices and innovations, knowledge sharing, coaching and inspiring less experienced colleagues
What you’ll bring to the position
In terms of experience, we’re ideally looking for someone who meets the criteria listed below. However, if you have a gap in your knowledge but believe you’re the right person for the role, we welcome your application.
- Ample experience in:
- consulting, designing, and implementing IT solutions
- stakeholder management at all seniority levels
- program / project management, comfortable taking the lead on large, complex, dynamic projects
- analysing complex tasks independently and solving them in a team under your professional guidance
- Very strong knowledge of and experience working in the IAM industry
- Excellent knowledge of several IAM products (i.e., Sailpoint, Omada, OneIdentity)
- Completed Degree in IT / Computer Science / Business Engineering or equivalent
- Critical-thinking, self-organizing, proactive and quality-driven approach
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Minimum availability of 32h/week
- Already live in and hold a valid permit to work in the Netherlands or Belgium
- Must have a valid EU Driver’s License
- Bonus: obtained certifications in the field of IAM, security or project management
Working at Traxion
At Traxion, we embrace the Dutch ethos of a healthy work-life balance and understand the importance of family, downtime, and personal well-being. Working with us, you’ll enjoy a culture where your life outside of work is respected. And, when you’re at work, you’ll be provided with enough challenges and learning opportunities to thrive and grow within the company.
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours (32 – 40h/week)
- Hybrid working
- Home office budget
- Flexible training budget
- Broad career development opportunities
- 25 (+ 5 Traxion days) annual leave
- Variable consulting bonus
- Company Profit Distribution
- Company lease car or NS Business Card for Public Transport
- Private pension scheme
- Social events
Are you who we’re looking for?
For any queries about this position, reach out to email@example.com
To learn more about our application process, click here