At Workpath, we are on a mission to shape the future of work. With our Outcome Management Platform, we empower leading enterprises like SAP, Bosch, Metro, IKEA and DB Schenker to define their most important goals and turn strategy into results with their teams. In the last 18 months, we have successfully raised €10.5M in a Series A financing round and our team has grown to over 80 ambitious Workpathians. To accomplish our mission, we are looking for great talent like you to join us - are you ready?
We are a B2B SaaS startup headquartered in the heart of Munich and have distributed teams in Berlin, Vienna, Barcelona and Madrid.
Our strategic workflow and analytics software drives agile management and business transformation for big enterprises. The path into a new working world starts in our own company. This means, we practice what we preach and to follow our core values in all aspects of our work - towards colleagues, customers, partners and supporters. Our teams are ambitious, passionate, smart and caring.
What you can expect from us:
- A strong & value-driven team and feedback culture, as well as collaboration in an agile working environment of mutual support and very flat hierarchies
- A lot of personal responsibility, autonomy and creative involvement in shaping our growth
- Unique insights into a fast growing SaaS startup and have direct impact on the transformation of leading corporates
- Enormous growth and development opportunities through internal knowledge sharing sessions beyond the boundaries of your team
- Make use of our "Workpath Anywhere" programme and enjoy up to 40 days of workation each year
- The possibility to work flexibly from your home office or from our central office in Munich
- Initiatives like Mental Health Days and a free OpenUp membership because your mental wellbeing is our priority
- Competitive compensation in addition to perks & benefits such as mobility subsidy, personal development budget and Urban Sports Club membership
- And yes, we also have coffee, fruits and drinks - at least in our offices in Munich and Berlin
You want to join our team but did not find an open position that suits your expertise? Maybe we just do not know it yet that we need you to complete the team. Please do not hesitate to submit an unsolicited application!
Join our mission of shaping tomorrow’s working world by unleashing the potential of millions of employees in businesses all over the world. We are looking forward to meeting you soon. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Lena, our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, via mail.