We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
The Product & Engineering team at Wunderflats is growing and we are now looking for a talented Junior QA Analyst (f/m/d*) to join us! We are looking for a proactive individual, who enjoys solving problems and has an eye for detail to help further the growth of Wunderflats!
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1hrs from CET).
- You will learn to record, track and document defects and work closely with the team to ensure they are resolved effectively
- You will work together with your teammates to understand the workflow and best practices within QA
- You will create test scenarios using Gherkin language
- You will focus on the correct analysis of tasks and prioritizing them depending on their urgency
- You will learn how to dig deeper, and not only identify defects but also understand the root cause of the issues identified
- You have previous experience working in quality assurance (1 year in a start -up setting)
- You have a proactive and “can do” attitude and are eager to further develop your career in QA
- You have previous experience designing test plans, and have used Gherkin language previously
- Team work comes naturally to you, it is not just a means to an end for you, but enriches your daily work
- You are business fluent in English
- The opportunity to significantly influence the future development of one of the fastest growing prop-tech startups in Europe
- A kick-ass Product and Engineering team that is built on trust, communication and collaboration
- We’re big on learning and development - you will have a chance to learn new skills and develop your QA career with Wunderflats!
- We are an international and diverse start-up (120 people and healthily growing!) with an exceptional company culture - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Thorough onboarding process to ensure you have the best possible start
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- We believe in a work/life balance - we facilitate flexible working hours and remote working
- MacBook, external monitor and keyboard - hardware matters
- Team and company events, (online) yoga classes, company runs, summer and winter parties, and much more (all in compliance with Covid-19 containment regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.