At Wunderflats we believe that everyone should have the freedom to live and work wherever they want.
On our platform, we offer fully furnished apartments from a rental period of one month, which can be easily booked online.
Our mission: Shaping the future of housing!
Discovering and attracting the right talent is one of the biggest leverages a company can have. That’s why as Talent Sourcing Intern (f/m/d) at Wunderflats, you will play a crucial role in enabling the company and our team to grow and develop further.
- Act as an ambassador for Wunderflats’ vision and values and spark candidates to join us on our global mission to shape the future of housing
- Manage the sourcing activities for multiple departments (including Phone Interviews), delivering an exceptional candidate experience and promoting our hiring efforts with creative ideas to quickly find the best talent in a competitive market
- Own all relevant sourcing KPIs and set up a flawless reporting to constantly revise and adapt recruiting efforts based on the needs of the organization
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition Partners and other stakeholders, build trusted partnerships and learn and grow with them
- Co-create and advance our talent acquisition strategy (incl. Employer Branding and Diversity) to proactively identify and fulfill hiring needs that drive the further growth of our fast-moving organization
- Min. 6 months of sourcing, recruiting or HR experience
- First experiences with sourcing techniques, recruiting on various platforms and crafting Boolean search strings
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in German and English
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a sense of personal accountability
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Happy candidates and extraordinary employee experience - check our Kununu score
- Take up an important role and act as a key driver for the future development of one of Europe’s fastest-growing Proptechs
- A kick-ass People-team to support you right from the start
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and maximum home office flexibility
- Office right at Alexanderplatz
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - hardware matters
- Team- and Company Events, Yoga Lessons, Table Soccer, Cereals, coffee, fruits, and beer (all in line with current official regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.