At Wunderflats we believe that everyone should have the freedom to live and work wherever they want.
On our platform, we offer fully furnished apartments from a rental period of one month, which can be easily booked online.
Our mission: Shaping the future of housing!
As People Support Specialist (f/m/d*) at Wunderflats you will be an essential part of our People Team. Together with us, you will make sure that everyone at Wunderflats can work as well as possible and thus develop his/her full potential.
- You own our administrative personnel work from personnel data maintenance to contract and certificate preparation
- You are responsible for the preparation of our monthly payroll accounting in cooperation with our external payroll provider and our finance team
- You will be the first point of contact for your colleagues regarding general HR questions as well as relevant payroll issues
- You prepare onboarding and offboarding and contribute to making our new starters feel at home from the first day on and help them get started immediately
- You take care of the correspondence with social security agencies, health insurance companies and authorities
- You support your people team with topics such as employer branding, employee benefits and the organization of events.
- You help to optimize and further develop existing people processes
- You are an organizational talent and meet challenges with calmness and clarity
- You are responsible and have a high-quality expectation for your work results
- You have 2+ years of experience in an administrative role in HR and are proficient in preparing payroll and drafting contracts
- You maintain a balance between efficiency and diligence
- You have completed training in the commercial field or have a degree and are familiar with the basics of German employment law
- You are confident in using MS Office and in creating presentations
- Ideally, you already have experience with Personio or other People Softwares
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Happy candidates and extraordinary employee experience - check our Kununu score
- Take up an important role and act as a key driver for the future development of one of Europe’s fastest-growing Proptechs
- A kick-ass People-team to support you right from the start
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and maximum home office flexibility
- Office right at Alexanderplatz
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - hardware matters
- Team- and Company Events, Yoga Lessons, Table Soccer, Cereals, coffee, fruits, and beer (all in line with current official regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.