Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
If you’re looking for a progressive and rewarding career, supported by a company that really cares about its people, then this might be the perfect role for you.
The Data and Advanced Analytics team at Wunderflats is growing and we are now looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer (f/m/d*) who will play a major role in enabling a variety of stakeholders to make informed analytical decisions by providing them with clean and accurate data.
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1hs from CET).
- Own our existing data engineering infrastructure and existing database models, improve and advance them to guide Wunderflats as a data-driven organization
- Maximize our data teams impact by constructing data pipelines and logical queries that ensure timely delivery of clean and accurate data sets to and from our warehouse to maximize the value of our data science efforts
- Empower your stakeholders to make better decisions, by analyzing the data structure, improving the data integration and data warehouse performance, and enabling quick access to reliable data
- Collaborate across departments and help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, simplifying self-service support for all
- 5+ years of overall experience in the fields of data or software engineering, where you got to develop your advanced SQL skills and solid, professional knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Data Modelling and Data Warehousing design (preferably with BigQuery)
- Experience in creating and improving data pipelines and in Cloud Computing (with GCP being a plus)
- Experience with tools like: Kubernetes, Airflow and NoSQL databases (MongoDB), dbt or Data Streaming
- You focus on quality and have strong analytical skills, as well as a hands-on mentality, which help you in finding simple solutions for complex problems
- You are business fluent in English
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team, and bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth in the long-run
- We care about our candidates and employees, our Kununu score can prove this
- An attractive and competitive compensation package as well as a company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model
- Central locations bring people together, so our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - excellent hardware matters
- Regular team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, table tennis, and a fully stocked kitchen (all in line with current hygiene and safety regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.