We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
As (Senior) HR Operations Manager (f/m/d*) at Wunderflats you will be an essential part of our People Team (12 members). Together with us, you will make sure that everyone at Wunderflats can not only work as well as possible and thus develop his/her full potential, but also enjoys being a part of this company and feels appreciated along the way.
- Raise Wunderflats’ HR standard to the next level and elevate our employee experience
- Own the people admin tasks - this includes monthly payroll accounting (with our external provider), contract and certificate preparation and personnel data maintenance
- Continuously improve our internal processes and advice our People Team and Management in their decision making processes using your expertise, business knowledge, and data-based insights
- Support our Wunderflatties on their individual journeys, starting with relocation (with an agency) and onboarding, you make them feel at home right away and are their first point of contact for any HR related questions
- Collaborate across all departments (including People, Management, and Finance) to deeply understand the employee journey and realize the improvement potential in cross-functional projects
- Team up with our People Generalist when it comes to offboardings, strategic decisions and external communications (social security agencies, health insurance companies and authorities)
- 3+ years of experience in an operations role in HR and are proficient in preparing payroll and drafting contracts
- You are an organizational talent and meet challenges with calmness and clarity
- You are hands-on and have a high-quality expectation for your work results
- You maintain a balance between efficiency and diligence
- You are familiar with the basics of German employment law
- You are confident in using the Google suit and in creating presentations
- Ideally, you already have experience with Personio or other People Softwares
- You are business fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Happy candidates and extraordinary employee experience - check our Kununu score
- Take up an important role and act as a key driver for the future development of one of Europe’s fastest-growing Proptechs
- A kick-ass People-team to support you right from the start
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and maximum home office flexibility
- Office right at Alexanderplatz
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - hardware matters
- Team- and Company Events, Yoga Lessons, Table Soccer, Cereals, coffee, fruits, and beer (all in line with current official regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.