We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
As our new Head of Data and Advanced Analytics (f/m/d*), you will transform Wunderflats into a truly data-driven organization with the ambition to become a pioneer in machine learning in the proptech industry. You will also use your leadership skills to mentor and grow a diverse, highly-skilled, and professional team of Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Machine Learning professionals as the data and analytics capabilities mature.
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1hs from CET).
- Lead the transformation of Wunderflats into a fully data-driven organization by building on the existing awareness for the immense potential of data and promoting the usage of insightful data products within the business
- Develop, improve and implement a long-term data and advanced analytics strategy as part of our management team to upskill Wunderflats in modern analytics (including big data, advanced analytics and best practices in automated decision making)
- Improve our marketplace matching with your team (using machine learning and advanced analytics) to develop the CLV of our customers and support the overall business growth
- Step forward as a trusted and empathetic leader from day one by coaching, developing, and expanding an exceptionally strong team, currently consisting of 10+ data experts
- Manage operational reporting for all our business units with your team to regularly engage with senior executives and advise them on meaningful actions, providing validated insights and strategic recommendations
- Define and evolve data governance across the organization through a data domain model, policies, business accountabilities, and process harmonization
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in a senior-level data role at high-growth tech companies with a solid understanding of how your actions impact the overall business
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in leading and mentoring data teams, promoting a growth mindset, and out-of-the-box thinking
- You stand out with an eagerness to consistently achieve extraordinary results marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Your deep understanding of stakeholder needs and strong communication skills make it easy for you to build trust-based and value-added relationships
- An international startup atmosphere in which you can make a difference
- A kick-ass Management Team to support you right from the start
- Join the best team ever (+100 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, yoga, football table, regular team events, and many more
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- A yearly budget for professional as well as personal development
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.